TRI-BORO AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
February 8, 2017 | Lina’s Restaurant
Jamie Certosimo President Aamco Transmissions
Bill Stanton Treasurer Columbia Bank
Elisa DiChristina, LCSW Secretary GlowHouse Kids, LLC
Lina Pagliarulo Trustee Lina’s Restaurant
Jim Murasko Trustee Allstate Insurance
Denise Brewster Trustee Bloomingdale Chiropractic
Jerry Vinci Acu-Data
Vivian Vinci Acu-Data
Beverly Sullivant Reformed Church in Kinnelon
Sal Pagliarulo Lina’s Restaurant
Peter Bocchieri The Record
Ayana Chisholm The Record
Melissa DiRoma Happy Paws
Peter Susberich SBA
John Gribben Paychex
George Verile Only The Best Carpet Cleaning
Donna Schwarz Treasure Hunt
Gary Geresi Assisting Hands
Peggy Denequolo Lakeland Bank
Carianne Reeber Lakeland Bank
Dan Leary Lakeland Bank
Lindsey Sass NJ Healing Center
Jack Pezzuti Cartridge World
Debbie Antonowich Mary Kay Cosmetics
Mary Stevens MRS Bookkeeping Service
Jeff Fogerty Safeway Moving Service
Eugene Kosachevich Safeway Moving Service
Ken Ginefra CGS
GENERAL MEETING CALLED TO ORDER
The meeting was called to order at 12:16 p.m. by Jamie Certosimo of Aamco Transmissions with a salute to the flag.
The Tri-Boro Area Chamber Of Commerce Purpose was read.
ROLL CALL OF OFFICERS AND INTRODUCTION OF MEMBERS
APPLICATIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Kathy Bacchiocchi- Meineke Car Care – Butler, NJ
- Jeff Fogerty – Safeway Moving Company – Kinnelon, NJ
A motion to accept new members was made by Jim Murasko of Allstate Insurance and 2nd by Sal Pagliarulo of Lina’s Restaurant.
Peter Bocchieri of The Record announced The Suburban Trends was bought by The Record and intends to have similar
advertising offer for members.
Elisa DiChristina, announced implementing a newsletter, as part of Secretary duties and asked members for suggestions.
COMMITTEE MEMBERS FOR 2017 DISCUSSED
- Membership- Sal Pagliarula- Chairman spoke, goal 25 new members in 2017
Committee consists of Jon Gribben, Debbie Antonowich & George Verile
- Good & Welfare- Vivian Vinci
- Scholarship- Jerry Vinci, requested to oversee a member to volunteer for committee chair position
- Nomination/ Election- To be named at a later time
- Welcome Committee- Lucille Brule (not present)
- Program Committee- Peggy Denequolo, Chairperson and Carianne Reeber
- Fund Raising Committee – Ken Ginefra- Chairman, James Murasko, Gary Geresi and Gene Bohenski (not present)
- Face Book Committee- Lisa Bendel (not present)
APPROVAL OF JANUARY 11, 2017 MINUTES
A motion was made by Beverly Sullivant of The Reformed Church in Kinnelon and 2nd by Jerry Vinci of Acu-Data.
TREASURER’S REPORT – Treasurer, Bill Stanton
Checking Account Balance $2,576.28
Pay Pal Account Balance $2,885.21
BILLS TO BE PAID
There are no bills at this time
- Donna Schwarz of Treasure Hunt Consignment Shop
- Carianne Reeber of Lakeland Bank was joined by Peggy Denequolo & Dan Leary of Lakeland Bank
Next month the spotlight speakers will be: Stu Feldman with tecHHoma Computer Services and Jeff Fogerty with
Safeway Moving Services.
Professional Guidance For Chamber Members
- Peter A. Susberich U.S. Small Business Administration
- Mary Adelman- NJSBDC was scheduled, however was unable to attend.
50/50 RAFFLE WINNER: Lina Pagliarulo of Lina’s Restaurant.
At 1:15 p.m. a motion to adjourn the meeting was made by Jamie Certosimo of Aamco Transmissions and 2nd by
Jim Murasko of Allstate Insurance.